Rocker 1/2 Up Do
1) Start with day old hair
2) Section off from your hair line to the crown of your head. Next take that into three sections
a. The majority on top that will be poufed
b. The right side (to be braided)
c. The left side (to be braided)
3) French braid the left and right sides and fasten with elastics.
4) Begin teasing hair at the grown in order to create enough volume for your pouf. Bobby pin into place.
5) Take the remaining hair in front and gently tease, and comb smooth over the pouf created in the previous step. Pin in place, and spritz with Elnett.
6) Take the left and right braid and wrap it back along the base of your pouf. Secure with pins.
7) Finishing touches: Spritz with Elnett or a shine spray, straighten bottom hair if desired.